Complaint Review: Select Windows and Doors

• Updated: Sat, September 14, 2013

• Reported By: Buddy H — Lakewood Colorado
Select Windows and Doors
1540 Keller Parkway Suite 108 (#206) , Select State/Province USA

Select Windows and Doors Richard Roeding owner SCAM MAN and Company Select Windows and Doors, Dallas Texas and Denver Colorado Keller Texas (Dallas Texas and Denver Colorado Keller Texas

The owner Richard Roeding of Select windows and Doors came to me and said he was a partner in Accent Windows Denver Colorado but he bankrupted the company and said he had to file 2 bankruptcys in the last few years, business and personal and that his credit was bad to from not paying people.

He said he wanted to find a partner that could help him start a new company so I thought I would give it a try. he told me to set up a charge account at Norandex Window Manufacturer for $100,000. I said not I will do $25,000. This was ONLY to be used by me and ONLY when we had customers. A few days later I received a bill from Norandex Building materials for $11,863.92. I called them and asked who did this and how because it is MY account and NO ONE was authorized to use it. he said Rich Roeding did it and they "assumed" he had permission. WHAT A CROOK LIAR!!!!!!!!

I asked Richard what this was about, he said "OH I had some jobs I had to clean up". I now know what that means. He took deposits from several customers and spent that money on his personal life and bills and I am sure the customers that gave him deposts were ringing his phone off the hook where are my windows. So to get the heat off of him, he went and ILLEGALLY charged to MY account and lied to and tricked norandex saying they were MY jobs when in fact he NEVER brought  me one single job and in fact was still using his old company name, Select Windows and Doors on contracts scamming people for MORE DEPOSITS.

HONEST and REPUTABLE contractors do not ask for money up front, so let this be a big warning DO NOT GIVE A CONTRASCTOR ONE PENNY UP FRONT UNTIL THE JOB IS DONE AND YOU ARE HAPPY>

I can be reached at (((email redactred))) if needed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Windows-and-Doors/Select-StateProvince/Select-Windows-and-Doors-Richard-Roeding-owner-SCAM-MAN-and-Company-Select-Windows-and-Do-1084495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Windows and Doors