Complaint Review: Select Your Gifts

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Hobbs New Mexico
Select Your Gifts
3560 Investment Lane #101 Riviera Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Select Your Gifts False advertising in r/t 1,000 dollar Shopping Spree Riviera Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: You May Be Able to File a Complaint With the Palm Beach County Division of Consumer Affairs

I recieved an ad from a local car dealer Ttate Branch Dodge,Chrysler,Jeep

I responded to the ad no purchase was necessary. I had a number that matched their winning number in the ad. I had won a 1,000 dollar Shopping Spree when I went to the Web Site I found that you had to pay a 5.95 processing fee and handling fee for EACH ITEM. Now this was to be a free shopping spree. Why am I paying for something that when I got to figuring it up you would have to order everything they had practically to get to the 1,000 dollars and it would cost me WAY MORE than any of the items were worth. Most of the items were either out of stock or outdated EXAMPLE: pc software I couldnot even use on my computer.

I feel the public should be warned not to order anything from this company and be wary of THESE SCAMS. I am also angered at the Car Dealership when i spoke with them to tell them about this i informed them that I was told it was a WALMART shopping Spree. I informed the items on the website was JUNK and things by the time you add it up you are actually paying the FULL AMOUNT for a piece of junk I could go buy at a Dollar Store.......I am not dissing the Dollar Stores.

I know the Dealership is going to say I am just angry that I didnot get financed.........but after all it required no purchase to get this.

Deborah
Hobbs, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Your-Gifts/Riviera-Beach-Florida-33404/Select-Your-Gifts-False-advertising-in-rt-1000-dollar-Shopping-Spree-Riviera-Beach-Flori-443777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Your Gifts

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: PBC Consumer Affairs - (U.S.A.)

Division of Consumer Affairs