desperate

• Updated: Mon, January 10, 2011

• Reported By: Vivian — Kansas City Kansas United States of America
Select debt solutions
701 us highway one suit 101 north palm beach, Florida United States of America

Select debt solutions This company was suposse to help get my mortage remodifed to a lower payment. My husbands out of work and we have fallen behind in our house payment. Now they won't answer emails, the phones are bussy north palm beach , Florida

Selcet Debt Solution were supose to be helping us to get our Mortage payments lower. My husband is out of work and we'vefallen behind on our payments.

I borrowed the funds from a family menber who didn't really have it either. They had me fax pay check stubs, tax forms they had paper for me to fill out. Now I can't reach them by phone or email.

I've been tring to reach them for weeks now at first thier voic mail was full now the phones are alway busy. This has not been a good company now they have all of are background informotion as well as our money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-debt-solutions/north-palm-beach-Florida-33408/Select-debt-solutions-This-company-was-suposse-to-help-get-my-mortage-remodifed-to-a-lowe-681044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select debt solutions