Complaint Review: SelectBlinds.com SelectBlinds - Select Blinds

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Gilbert Arizona
SelectBlinds.com SelectBlinds - Select Blinds
890 W Elliot Rd Gilbert, Arizona U.S.A.

SelectBlinds.com SelectBlinds- Select Blinds 16 Days since ordered, over 10 phone calls and hours on the phone and no status why order not shipped YET Gilbert Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Selectblinds.com Response

*Consumer Suggestion: e

*Consumer Suggestion: e

I placed an order for a vertical blinds on June/10. Today is June/26 and I still have no idea what happened to my money or item. They show as they are not shipped online. tracking system is a JOKE. I called this place over 10 times, about twice a day for the last week. Every time They tell me the order will be shipped today (they keep on telling me this, since a week ago and TODAY TOO), that's the ONLY generic message i received so far from them. Their website say they will make the blinds in 7 days MAX.

it's 16 days now and no blinds been made and no status why my order is still no where to be find.
16 days as of today and nothing happens.
Ordered June/10;
Today is June/26.
Every time i call they lie and tell me something random. I start calling at the 10th day since they NEVER contacted me about my order and why it's taking that long!!!

Just an advice, try to avoid this place and don't believe everything they say on their website. Good luck everyone. There is tons of other sites for blinds that are either the same price or cheaper and they actually send you products. I wish I went to HomeDepot/Lowes and just bought the blinds and save my self the headache, time, money, and i received nothing in return of my money that they took 16 days ago. I'll probably hear something soon about my order (maybe at the 60th day).

G
Gilbert, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SelectBlindscom-SelectBlinds-Select-Blinds/Gilbert-Arizona-85233/SelectBlindscom-SelectBlinds-Select-Blinds-16-Days-since-ordered-over-10-phone-calls-an-465143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SelectBlinds.com SelectBlinds - Select Blinds

Selectblinds.com Response

AUTHOR: Selectshops.com - (U.S.A.)

G,

We sincerely apologize for any delay or inconvenience on your order. If your order has not been received, please contact our Customer Care department at 1-888-257-1840.

Additionally, you may contact me directly for assistance. I will be more than happy to help in any way.

Best regards,

Sean Ardry,
Customer Care Manager, Selectblinds.com
480-302-5113
sean.ardry@selectshops.com

#2 Consumer Suggestion

e

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Maybe you should have researched the company a little more. They have bad reviews on epinions.com:

#3 Consumer Suggestion