Complaint Review: SelectBlinds.com SelectBlinds - Select Blinds

• Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Timmy — Garland Texas United States of America
SelectBlinds.com SelectBlinds - Select Blinds
890 W Elliot Rd Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

SelectBlinds.com SelectBlinds - Select Blinds SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICE - IT IS NOT RISK FREE AT ALL AS THEY CLAIM Gilbert, Arizona

The claims made on their website are false. They sent me defective blinds and I have been having a really hard time reaching them. I tried all their "contact us" methods. I was kept on hold for a long time on their long distance phone number. I must have called at least 4 times during different times of the day. I had to hang up on all 4 occassions because I had work to do!! Finally I had to threaten them with disputed charges. At this point I was told that I could be able to return the blinds. BUT if THEY determine that there is nothing wrong with the blinds then I would be stuck with the shipping charges.

So where does the "RISK FREE HOME TRIAL" fit in here? I genuinely have a problem and still I feel like I am the guilty party.

To top it off the basic quality of the blind is not as good as they claim. I can live with that as long as it is not defective. But that is not the case here.

I will be spending the rest on my money on a local store where I can go and return the blinds or get a quick resolution of the problem.

Based on my experience Select Blinds is a clearing house for junk and defective items. Their "factory" also is a bunch of scattered local dealers and you will have to depend on luck to have a good experience.

Saving the extra $200-$300 on the whole house is just not worth the headache. I am glad I just ordered just a couple of blinds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SelectBlindscom-SelectBlinds-Select-Blinds/Gilbert-Arizona-85233/SelectBlindscom-SelectBlinds-Select-Blinds-SHADY-BUSINESS-PRACTICE-IT-IS-NOT-RISK-FR-535862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SelectBlinds.com SelectBlinds - Select Blinds