Complaint Review: Selective realty group

, Florida USA

Selective realty group Unprofessional and useless Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Why

*UPDATE Employee: Unknown Tenant

This company is quite terrible.  They don't seem to know what they are doing. I don't know how they are able to handle so many properties. I signed a lease with these folks in summer 2012. They were unable to give me a lease in a timely matter, the padlock on the door was not removed in a timely matter also. Calls have not been returned except from the maintenance coordinator. The general manager is useless. I sent 2 emails to him and received no response. There is no professionalism here. This was only for a rental home. I can only imagine how they operate with the actual selling of homes. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selective-realty-group/Florida/Selective-realty-group-Unprofessional-and-useless-Orlando-Florida-1069673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Selective realty group

Why

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Why would I give my name or emaIl addresss?  I have not received any response when trying deal with selective realty on my own. It would do absolutely no good to provide any details about who I am. All the reviews that I have done on this company have been negative. Perhaps everyone needs extensive training on professionalism. I am not an employee nor have I ever been an employee of selective realty. I am a real tenant with big issues with selective realty.

Unknown Tenant

AUTHOR: Selective Realty Group LLC - ()

It is very hard to submit a rebuttal when you do not know who has filed the complaint.  Anyone can go onto this webite and make a complaint. It could be a former unhappy employee, former owner or tenant.  They should have to list their name if they are going to file a report against the company so we know how to proceed with the rebuttal.