Complaint Review: Selectyourgifts - Street Force LEDS

Www.selectyourgift.com Nationwide U.S.A.

selectyourgifts - Street Force LEDS ripoff Internet

*General Comment: Thank You

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not affiliates

I would like to let people know that the company www.selectyourgifts.com is a rip-off. I resently had to sit through a hour and a half of a sales pitch to buy into a time share, through Ascutney Mountain Resort. I recieved two $1000 shopping spree certificates. When I went to the website I recieved another $250 certificate so I thought I would check out what kind of prizes you would get.

In this so called catalog there was hardly any choices to pick from, and the choices you do have are such a joke, it's not worth looking at. All they have is junk. I feel that they should not be able to hook people by making them believe they won this great prize.

Heidi
swanzey, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selectyourgifts-Street-Force-LEDS/nationwide/selectyourgifts-Street-Force-LEDS-ripoff-Internet-210524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Selectyourgifts - Street Force LEDS

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: K.S. - (United States of America)

My wife followed a link and filled something out. Low and behold she gets a call:
"Congratulations, you have won a $1000 shopping spree"!!!!
WEEEEEEEEE

Thankfully she knows to be skeptical whenever she hears "you won"!

She asked me to talk to them and the first thing they asked was for my Credit or Debit card number, BIG RED FLAG. After all if she did indeed win something then all they need is the shipping address right?

I took their number and then told them we were'nt interested. Got on the computer and googled their website www.selectyourgifts.com.
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY.

i SHOULD HAVE KNOWN TO GO STRAIGHT TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM

Thank you for invaluable service you provide to all of us.

Sincerely, K.S.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not affiliates

AUTHOR: Andy - (U.S.A.)

Street Force LEDS ids not part of Select your gifts.com Not sure why we were included in this post, our leds have nothing to do with timeshare gifts etc.