license

Complaint Review: Selectyourgifts.com Mountain Area Communications

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By: no water no house — Sneedville Tennessee United States of America
Selectyourgifts.com Mountain Area Communications
186 Campbell Drive Sneedville, Tennessee United States of America

Selectyourgifts.com Mountain Area Communications "good" companies link themselves to scam artist to get your business Sneedville, Tennessee

MCA uses good companies to tell you  that you have won a $1000 gift certificate and you choose offers might interest you.  One of the offers is for magazines.  The catch is you dont get the magazines you choose and the ones you do get are sporadic.  In addition, the gift certificate is a scam called Select  Your Gifts.

Next, I get a call from a collection agency called Mormiranda Response Systems 202-241-4541 in Washington DC.  Tara is lovely and so understanding and I give her my bank card number to collect one of three payments of $118.60 from my account.  Tara says this is my only chance to settle this account or she will turn me over to the attorney.

After checking my account, the $118.60 is debited to MCA not Mormiranda Response Systems.  Furious I call her and a verbal argument takes place.  Distraught over everything that has taken place I tell her I havent had water for a month and paid her the money and will now have to wait another month to hire a plumber.  Her response is:  You just want me to feel sorry for you.  How would you like to have no water and no house.

Go ahead say it I was stupid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2010 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selectyourgiftscom-Mountain-Area-Communications/Sneedville-Tennessee-37869-3900/Selectyourgiftscom-Mountain-Area-Communications-good-companies-link-themselves-to-scam-584225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Selectyourgifts.com Mountain Area Communications