Complaint Review: Selectyourgifts.com Mountain Area Communications

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:topsfield, mass Massachusetts
Selectyourgifts.com Mountain Area Communications
Po Box 738 Sneedville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Selectyourgifts.com Mountain Area Communications I had read reports on your gifts . com. tryed to cancell could not. would like to warn others about this site thank god! for your site otherwise I would be helpless to do anything !!! Sneedville, Tennessee

I was sent an e-mail telling me I had won a gift of a thousand dollar shopping spree. I was excited as I have never won anything. looking back this is still true . they said would I be receiving magazines too! I was thrilled, imagining all the different sites I would go to, ordering things previously out of my budget. so I agreed to the words they were saying, not really listening . 1st big mistake. I was so happy about winning I had yessed them. 2nd mistake . I asked if I had financial difficulty would they help , of course . I then gave them my credit card number 3rd mistake and I feel like an idiot!! the good news is , its a loadable credit card. easily emptied . then order another! but these buggers could ruin my credit! thank god you have a site under theres telling people its a rip-off!!! off!!! Signed, ripped-off and Angry !!!

Susanparker
topsfield, mass, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selectyourgiftscom-Mountain-Area-Communications/Sneedville-Tennessee-37869/Selectyourgiftscom-Mountain-Area-Communications-I-had-read-reports-on-your-gifts-com-469604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Selectyourgifts.com Mountain Area Communications