Complaint Review: Selfhelpfcoo, fit Factory

• Updated: Tue, May 05, 2009

• Reported By:swannanoa North Carolina
Selfhelpfcoo, fit Factory
productcustomerservice.com Internet U.S.A.

Selfhelpfcoo, fit Factory bromalite purchase The Bill Said Nevada state Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

I also purchased Bromalite for trial offer. My charge card showed an additional charge of 29.95 from a company called selfhelpfcoo(????) I called the ph# that followed 1-866-407-1022 NV asked what it was for, some kind of fitness program not knowing what or how it got on my chargecard I continued to demand a refund. She gave me a confirmation# and said it would be credited.
I checked my e-mails and there was one from her-Our records show that you have requested a refund for your purchase of Fit Factory and has been approved and a credit issued. What gets me is how easy it was for them and the hassel to control your cred cards. I went back and did not notice anything,fine print about this such purchase.
P.S. Hope Terry from florida reads this for the phone number
Pat, north carolina

Pat
swannanoa, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selfhelpfcoo-fit-Factory/internet/Selfhelpfcoo-fit-Factory-bromalite-purchase-The-Bill-Said-Nevada-state-Internet-445938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Selfhelpfcoo, fit Factory

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Pat,
I apologize for any misunderstandings that might have occurred when you were purchasing your dietary supplements online. Fit Factory is a companion program that comes with various products of this type. It offers our customers a personal trainer you can converse with daily, pictures, music links; it offers links to recipes and menu planning. This program also offers a variety of diets for special needs that can be customized to fit your weight loss goals.

All pertinent information is provided for you before entering any method of payment information for your supplement. This provides you access to all the terms and disclosures as well as Customer service numbers for your product and the companion program that accompanies it for great support and success with your product.

Unfortunately, we are unable to locate an account for this customer as she has not left her full name for us, but, if she had contacted our customer service number provided on the email and next to her charge on her bank statement we would have been very happy to assist her with her Fit Factory program.

For customer service you may call 1 877-407-1022 and they'll be happy to assist you with any further questions or concerns.

If you've already contacted customer service and feel you were not treated fairly or would like to discuss additional issues please contact me directly at 435-773-1795 or you may email me at Customerservice@cshelp.org and I will assist you immediately.

Sincerely,