Complaint Review: Selig and Associates

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Andreas A — brooklyn New York
Selig and Associates
450 7th Ave, New York, NY 10123 New York, New York USA

Selig and Associates David Selig and Bradly Dorin STAY AWAY THEY WILL RIPP YOU OFF TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT DO ANYTHING THEY TELL YOU!!! New York New York

They took my case which was for taxes i owed from 1999 to 2004. I did some equity trading while in college and lost all the money and never filled for taxes. They told me how much i owed and i did all the paper work for the taxes. I wrote all the trades dates and amounts. The only thing they did was to sent a letter to the IRS that they represent me and then the IRS sent them the numbers. Then i worked for days putting everything together. We had a meeting they told me everything was good.

When i first hire them on September 9 2013 i gave them 50% of the amount we had agreed which was $4000 for taking my case. They had told me that this was the first step. After filling the taxes they only called me after 2 months to ask for more money and no information about my case i gave them another $1500. Then after 2 months with no news for my case they called on January 15 and asked me for the rest of the amount.

When i told them that i will need some news for my case before making the final payment they told me that they are firing me from their client and they will keep all information regarding my case. I was in shock i could not believe what i was hearing. Not only i never heard anything from them regarding my case they took most of the money and showed me nothing.

As a customer the only thing i asked was to see some progress on my case. I am taking them to court I WAS NEVER TREATED IN SUCH AN UNPROFESSIONAL MANNER. STAY AWAY THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT DO ANY WORK !!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selig-and-Associates/New-York-New-York-11209/Selig-and-Associates-David-Selig-and-Bradly-Dorin-STAY-AWAY-THEY-WILL-RIPP-YOU-OFF-TAKE-Y-1123662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Selig and Associates