Complaint Review: Sell Back Your Book

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2011

• Reported By: Siera — Starbuck Minnesota United States of America
Sell Back Your Book

Sell Back Your Book "Sold" back my textbooks to them. However, they notified me they only recieved one of the the three- the cheapest one. How is that possible when they were all mailed in the same box! I never received , Internet

I chose this site to sell my text books back to because it was marked as a safe site, and paypal verified. I sold three textbooks coming to $30. However, I received an e-mail a week later stating that they only received one of the three (the cheapest one of course). How is that possible when all three were mailed in the same box?! I never received my payment. This site was a total rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sell-Back-Your-Book/internet/Sell-Back-Your-Book-Sold-back-my-textbooks-to-them-However-they-notified-me-they-only-678106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sell Back Your Book