Complaint Review: Sell-DVD.com

*General Comment: Same Happend to me by Sell-DVDs.com

*Consumer Comment: I am scared now

*Author of original report: Cheap Skate

*Author of original report: File a Complaint with Attorney General of Texas

I got this company from Amazon.com. I ship my DVDs to this company. The issue is that this company receive my shipment on 12/6/2011. The site continues to say awaiting shipment.

I contact this company yesterday 12/8/2011 and no response. Today I email this company that if I don't hear from them by the end of the day 12/9/2011, legal action will be taken!

I will update this report in the future

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sell-DVDcom/Austin-Texas-78759/Sell-DVDcom-Jeffrey-Winkler-No-response-Austin-Texas-807072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sell-DVD.com

#1 General Comment

Same Happend to me by Sell-DVDs.com

AUTHOR: Jason - ()

When I got sold by sell-dvds.com total $32.58 since April 6, 2013. They gave me pre-label mail and I sent them and wait and waiting. Still no answers from them. I send email them still no answer. I'm sure ripoff sell-dvds.com I lost my dvds sold $32.58 (12 dvds) Please don't give to sell-dvds.com from your dvds to sell. They never paid me.

I am scared now

AUTHOR: mkallen3 - ()

I just sent out 2 shipments worth a quoted $439.  I sold my dvds to prevent going homeless.  If this guy cheats me, I am doomed to live on the streets soon.  Has anyone tried stopping this guy legally?  I sure wish I would have searched for complaints before shipping out my dvds.  I called and emailed and also get no response.  How is this guy getting away with this?

Cheap Skate

AUTHOR: a5of20borg - (USA)

I was Quote $63.36 and only got paid 20.48 I will never do business with this company ever again!  It took me to call the Austin Texas post office to get him to pay me!

File a Complaint with Attorney General of Texas

AUTHOR: a5of20borg - (USA)

Phone Number 713-702-6874