Complaint Review: Sell Diamonds and Gold Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 26, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: Sandy — Richmond British Columbia Canada
Sell Diamonds and Gold Inc.
1411A Carling Ave suite 208 Ottawa, Ontario United States of America

Sell Diamonds and Gold Inc. Had me send my old jewlery in for cash and won't reply or respond to e-mails and phone calls Ottawa, Ontario

I found this company on the interent sent for an envelope to send my unwanted jewlery and they would pay me cash. I sent the envelope back with my jewlery and some diamonds on Friday Oct.15th, 2010. They said e-mail or phone when you send your package so I did sent 3 e-mails and phoned 3 times left one message. NO replies form either.

Sandy H

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sell-Diamonds-and-Gold-Inc/Ottawa-Ontario-K1Z-1A7/Sell-Diamonds-and-Gold-Inc-Had-me-send-my-old-jewlery-in-for-cash-and-wont-reply-or-res-655419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sell Diamonds and Gold Inc.