Complaint Review: Sell My Time Share NOW

• Submitted: Wed, December 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: Mr. White — Canyon Lake California United States of America
Sell My Time Share NOW
363 Central Ave. Ste 260, Dover New Hampshire 03820 Internet United States of America

Sell My Time Share NOW Jeffery Hollingsworth 24 Zero Internet

Sell My Timeshare NOW that name just shouts "I CAN DO IT", well they didn't. It has been almost 24 months now and no result not one communication from them or a buyer.

Sell MY timeshare NOW is a bust or in other politically correct terms "A Non-Performer" I paid them a lot of money to sell my time shares, "NOW", and they have not delivered.  When I requested a refund I received no answer, when I tried to contact them I was hung-up on or the web site stated that there was an error in the information, try again. I got the point and finally started looking at the net with regard to "RIP-OFF" scams etc. Sell My Time NOW was right up there.  I have contacted the BBB and the rest

Does anyone have a class action against these people yet?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sell-My-Time-Share-NOW/internet/Sell-My-Time-Share-NOW-Jeffery-Hollingsworth-24-Zero-Internet-544366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sell My Time Share NOW