occurring

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Sylvia — Coral Gables Florida United States of America
SellArena
856 Flatbrush Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

SellArena I sent my Iphone 4, 32 gig to them on 11/13/2012 and still has no payment of $207.00 Brooklyn, New York

On 11/13/2012 I sent my iPhone 4-32 Gig to SellArena with the promise of getting $207.00 for it.
It was received and signed by P Hernandez at 3:02 PM.
They have a sign on their site that are PayPal certified that added to my trust.
Since then I have not received any payment even though I have sent several PayPal invoices to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SellArena/Brooklyn-New-York-11226/SellArena-I-sent-my-Iphone-4-32-gig-to-them-on-11132012-and-still-has-no-payment-of-2-1004762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SellArena