Complaint Review: SellBackBooks.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: Debbie249 — martinsburg West Virginia United States of America
SellBackBooks.com

SellBackBooks.com - ecampus They lost my books, were rude and hung up on me Internet

I mailed the company back 6 books and customer service claimed they only received 4 books. I stated I would complain if they did not research the issue the guy on the phone said "who cares, we don't like working with your town anyway". This is a derogatory statement heard on speaker phone by others.

I called back a second time and spoke to a Manager Heath. Heath defended the employee and said it was my fault because I said I was going to complain. He then said since I am complaining he is taking me out of the system and I won't get paid at all! I checked and he did delete me in the system! I cannot even check my account via email.

I mailed them 6 books they claim they only recieved 4, they lost two books I sent them. I have UPS proof.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SellBackBookscom/internet/SellBackBookscom-ecampus-They-lost-my-books-were-rude-and-hung-up-on-me-Internet-532933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SellBackBooks.com