Complaint Review: SellBackYourBook

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Landon — Bellingham Washington United States of America
SellBackYourBook

SellBackYourBook , sellbackyourbook.com Took perfect condition book for buyback, claimed not in good enough condition to pay me Internet

I typed in the ISBN number of my brand new textbook that had only been opened maybe 3 times since purchased a few months ago for school. They said they could pay me $6.50 for my book -- not much, but the most anyone was offering.

I shipped my book to them and they claimed it wasn't in good enough condition to buy and offered to recycle it or ship it back to me for $4. When I complained to their support email account, they only continued repeating my options to me instead of trying to resolve the problem.

Total scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SellBackYourBook/internet/SellBackYourBook-sellbackyourbookcom-Took-perfect-condition-book-for-buyback-claimed-n-992902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SellBackYourBook