Complaint Review: SellExclusive.com

• Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Toni — eden Utah United States of America
SellExclusive.com
7557 W Sandlake Rd. Orlando, Florida United States of America

SellExclusive.com Brian Adams Almost Scammed, Sell Exclusive and Exclusive sales are same company Orlando, Florida

Thank goodness for Debbie of Oregon City's post of 8/12/11.  It mentioned "Michael Green, Marketing Manager" for Exclusive Sales".  I was called by Sell.Exclusive.com when I filled out a request on line for information on selling my timeshare.  The scenerio was very similar to posts for Exclusive Sales, but there were no rip-off reports for SellExclusive.

So I called SellExclusive at the phone number that Brian Adams provided for me after our phone conversation of yesterday.  I asked for MICHAEL GREEN.  Sure enough, he was the sales manager for SellExclusive as verified by the receptionist, but she needed to know what it was about before putting my call through.  So I said it was about selling a time share and she could just connect me with Brian Adams if she wanted.  She proceded to do that when I hung up.

So, the companies are one and the same.  Brian was so likable and sharp, I had know idea I was being conned again.  Thanks to this website for saving me $1390.00, which is what he said was needed to market my Westgate Lakes, Orlando timeshare to corporations which save money by buying these as perks for employees or housing their VIP's.  He said it made sense for them because it was a huge tax deduction.  Also, he said they turn these properties over pretty quickly because of this special niche in the market.  They supposedly do sales presentations in the same manner as my original sales presentation was done, which is why I would get full price for my property.

How do these crooks continue to stay in business, Florida???  I bought a Westlake timeshare six months ago and was defrauded there as well.  Now I am paying for a $25,000 timeshare that doesn't really have the $49 get-aways that the salesman promised.  Too late to cancel.  I'm disgusted with all the lies and the thiefs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2011 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SellExclusivecom/Orlando-Florida-/SellExclusivecom-Brian-Adams-Almost-Scammed-Sell-Exclusive-and-Exclusive-sales-are-same-788883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SellExclusive.com