Complaint Review: Sellandrecycle.com

Sellandrecycle.com
San Francisco, California USA

Sellandrecycle.com Took and NO PAYMENT San Francisco California

*Author of original report: New Business information from paypal

*Author of original report: FINALLY RECEIVED PAYMENT!!!

*Author of original report: In addition to report

I sent my phone in by paid postage by them. Everything seemed fine because I was able to track it on their website. Now the quote was $20 less than what they initially did but was understood. Assessment was done I accepted offer. Payment should have been sent within 5 business days but still nothing. I emailed and called. I did receive an email apologizing for the delay n that payment will be sent out to my paypal account no later than 5 pm pst that day. Now that was last Monday and it's been a week now. They haven't responded to my additional emails or voicemails. Now I looked up the address and it's a luxury apartment address. Suite 105 it states on BBB. I plan to call building people today and see if they can at least let me know if someone is running a business out of there. This is ridiculous and I don't understand why they haven't been shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sellandrecyclecom/San-Francisco-California/Sellandrecyclecom-Took-and-NO-PAYMENT-San-Francisco-California-1140736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sellandrecycle.com

New Business information from paypal

AUTHOR: Shellz - ()

New company information. Company sent payment thru another company called Cellular Wings

FINALLY RECEIVED PAYMENT!!!

AUTHOR: Shellz - ()

So after contacting place where business is located, I emailed sellandrecycle and notified them that I was informed place of business was incorrect and that I was filing additional action. Less than an hour later I received an email stating my payment was sent to my account. They did not respond to that email but I received my payment in my paypal account. Maybe everyone should get ahold of the building people report them and send that email. You might get your payment.

In addition to report

AUTHOR: Shellz - ()

I have just spoken with building manager and he states there are no businesses in that building but a restaurant and also the building is luxury apartments. He is checking into Unit 105 where BBB states the whole address.