Complaint Review: Sell.com

• Reported By: Grant — Texas United States of America
Sell.com

Sell.com Cash my cell phone Usell is a complete scam Internet

*Author of original report: Update

I was quoted $160 for my damaged iPhone 4s. I accepted the offer and they sent me a pre-paid envelope a few days later. One day after receiving the envelope, I sent my phone to them. That was over two weeks ago and I continue to get emails from them saying they have not received my phone. I wrote to find out the status about a week after sending the phone in and they replied asking me to send them all of the details they should have already had like device type, condition, etc. I replied with all the info they asked for but never received a response OR a payment. I've since sent them 3 or 4 follow up emails and each time I get the automated acknowledgement saying they will contact me within 24 hours but I have not heard a peep.

Do not send them our phone if you want to get paid. They are a huge scam. Anyone who wants to start a class action against them, please sign me up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sellcom/internet/Sellcom-Cash-my-cell-phone-Usell-is-a-complete-scam-Internet-1008646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sell.com

Update

AUTHOR: Grant - (United States of America)

Ove a month after sending them my phone and after countless contact attempts I finally filed a report with the FBI internet fraud division and wrote usell.com to let them know. Wouldn't you know they happened to "find" my phone only a few days later. Put the heat on these scammers if you want your money.