Complaint Review: Selmedica, Increase Media

• Reported By:Manila Other
Selmedica, Increase Media
Ledesma Bldg, Kalaw St. Manila, Other Philippines

Selmedica, Increase Media "The Secret Cure" is a ripoff Manila Other

Let's keep this brief. Selmedica deserve the bad rep that they have. I have inside knowledge because I did some work for Increase Media - a company in the Philippines owned by Selmedica and the infamous Perry Belcher - who are responsible for selling "The Secret Cure" e-books. I wrote two of the books currently advertised on their website. Do I have any medical qualification or inside knowledge of medical research? No. What happens is this. They have a list of diseases and assign one to you. You go and do a few hours research on the internet, write it up in suitably "hard sell" style, and give it to them. They will maybe edit it slightly, and that's it! It's composed of lies, damn lies, and marketing. Fair enough, we don't actually invent the treatments we prescribe out of our imaginations, but we have no kind of medical expertise. If Mr. Belcher employs a single person with a medical qualification I would be surprised. I am now on the brink of suing their arse because they were dumb enough to publish my e-books when they were still my intellectual property! Another thing, there is a notice on the wall of their office. To keep things short, it ended "We are not telling our customers about this". This tells you the kind of business Belcher is running.

Peredonov
Manila
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selmedica-Increase-Media/Manila-Other/Selmedica-Increase-Media-The-Secret-Cure-is-a-ripoff-Manila-Other-305652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Selmedica, Increase Media