• Report: #195278

• Submitted: Wed, June 07, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 08, 2009

• Reported By:Casselberry Florida
Seminole Harley Davidson
seminole harley davidson.com Sanford, Florida U.S.A.

Seminole Harley Davidson ripoff Sanford Florida

*Consumer Comment: Exactly what I was thinking!!

*Consumer Comment: Seminole Harley Davidson

*Consumer Comment: Was there a resolution?

*UPDATE Employee: seminole harley davidson

*Consumer Comment: Seminole Harley

*Author of original report: Seminole (Criminole Harley Davidson)

*Consumer Suggestion: Next time test ride it and ask your wife for permission. You made the deal, live with it.

I bought a new Harley Davidson from Seminole Harley I did not get to test ride bike . I returned bike 2 days later(with 20 miles on it) and told them I did not like it and I wanted my trade back. They refused, and told me I had to pick another bike, I did not like this extortion tactics but I had to pick a 2004 H D Deuce, I was charged $3000 over kelly blue book and I got $2000 under kelly blue book for my trade.

I complained to the GM and owner, the GM said they would "take care of me" on future deals. The first future deal I wanted a new chrome front end for my 2006 Superglide and they offered me $50 off on a $750 deal. Dont ever buy a motorcycle from these people the sales Mgr and the General mgr are crooks and they will screw you if given the chance.

I never had a chance to speak to the owner as he never returned my calls, with a sales mgr and a GM like he has he will have trouble in the future. Its really a shame cause I really like the people in parts and service its just the little weasel in sales who ripped me off.

Larry
Casselberry, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2006 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Seminole-Harley-Davidson/Sanford-Florida-33702/Seminole-Harley-Davidson-ripoff-Sanford-Florida-195278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Seminole Harley Davidson

Exactly what I was thinking!!

AUTHOR: jason - ()

I purchased a 2013 sportster 883 iron from these weasels 6 months ago. I put 1000$ down and so far have paid another 1200 so according to all of the other dealers around like orlando and stormy hill etc. I should only have around 5700 left on the loan... guess what, I still owe 8500 because I thought 10000 was a fair deal.. the staff seemed friendly enough. I should have done my research on this place. My point is GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE YOU WILL GET AN HONEST SALESMAN and an actual deal. These people just aren't honest and I will probably never buy another harley just off of my experience with them.

Seminole Harley Davidson

AUTHOR: Mark H. - (United States of America)

Hi,

I purchased a new 2009 Harley by telephone from sales manager Ken Edwards.  I was treated with respect and like I was a valuable customer.  I made the deal and went to sign the papers.  They had picked out the model and color that I had asked Ken for and it was sitting there on the parking lot.  I DID RIDE THE HARLEY BEFORE I SIGNED.  Anyone knows that.  I also did my homework BEFORE I made the deal on the bike so that I knew what price I would be comfortable with.  I felt I got a fair deal.  They made some money (they have to, you know, to stay in business) and I got the bike I wanted.  Every time I enter Seminole Harley Davidson EVERYBODY is friendly and courteous!!  Everybody!!  I feel like an important customer.  I'm sorry, my friend, but no dealer will take something back after you make the deal and drive it home. NOBODY!  When an automobile or motorcycle has been titled and driven home they CAN'T take it back. I will continue to purchase my bikes and accessories from Seminole Harley Davidson with complete confidence.

Thanks Ken Edwards!  Thanks Seminole Harley Davidson!

Mark H.

Was there a resolution?

AUTHOR: J.r.ewing - (U.S.A.)

Larry of Casselberry Florida,

I notice Ken Edwards the Sales Manager of Seminole Harley Davidson responded to your report you filed here on the Rip Off Report, I am curious if Ken offered any resolution, and if so was it to your satisfaction and did they follow through with the resolution if there was any. I ask because I too have had a not so great experience with Seminole Harley Davidson in Sanford Florida and it has been since ken Edwards has taken over at the Dealership. Please let me and all other fellow Rip Off Report readers know what if anything has taken place since Ken Edwards made this open offer to resolve the situation.

J.R.

seminole harley davidson

AUTHOR: Ken Edwards - (U.S.A.)

I was surprised to read the report about our company. With limited information I am unable to prove or disprove the facts as reported. I am the current Sales Manager and our entire upper management has changed since the original incident. Here at Seminole Harley we pride ourselves on customer service, every time without exception. This attitude has made us successful and we have recently been recognized as the largest single point dealer in the USA. I would like to apoligize and invite Larry to contact me for future resolution.

Seminole Harley

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

I have bought 2 Harleys since Seminole. I have not darkened the door to that place since my last transaction 2 years ago. They are really the pits, there are many other games in town. I will continue my crusade to discourage anybody I see on a Harley NEVER GO TO SEMINOLE!!They really are criminole.

Seminole (Criminole Harley Davidson)

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

I do not need some e mail Rambo telling me what I should have done. Kiss my ass. I have bought 2 more new Harleys and countless parts and clothing since the incident had with these crooks. Guess what? I did not buy any of it there,and I saved a fourtune. Bitch, please, dont be mad because your punk ass is losing your business. I have always told everybody and I will continue to tell everybody do not go to seminole, they suck! Check Orlando area BBB and call HD corperate. I rest my case.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dapper Dan - (U.S.A.)

Dealers give test rides. I have ridden dozens of bikes at Treasure Coast Harley-Davidson and still haven't found one I like. The sales staff still greets me and tries to get me to ride another. If I get a Harley, it will be in Stuart.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC