Jim

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: panda — San Francisco California United States of America
Send Me, Inc SoLow /Lexacom Network

Send Me, Inc SoLow /Lexacom Network Simple husband with a simple cell phone still been victimized by Solow and Lexacom Network charging $24.98 monthly and my Tmobile account been approving it! How may more victims to come! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I wes ripped off too

*Consumer Suggestion: I was ripped off too

Simple husband with a simple cell phone still been victimized by Solow and Lexacom Network charging a total of $24.98 monthly and my Tmobile account been approving it!  I called already Tmobile and a very nice rep. help me out and provided me a # to call. And Im lucky enough to talk to somebody and agreed to pay me back for 1 month and Ive been very upset and told her " your company rip me off since April, 2012  and the account holder don't even have the permission for you to charged such bill!" She instructed me to write a complaint and fax it to them. So I send them the letter via fax and call me back to send them the bills . So, they are accepting their fault. I dont send them anything yet. I dont even know if this Solow and Nexicom Network is one company or not. How may more victims to come! Is there somebody out there can really stop this unwanted ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Send-Me-Inc-SoLow-Lexacom-Network/internet/Send-Me-Inc-SoLow-Lexacom-Network-Simple-husband-with-a-simple-cell-phone-still-been-vi-978270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Send Me, Inc SoLow /Lexacom Network

I wes ripped off too

AUTHOR: burt johnson - (United States of America)

Call 1-800-416-6129 This is the co. taking your money. Mobile Content Customer Care Center in Los Angeles I found supervisors at ext. 4802 & 4812. Call them, contact the BBB of Los Angeles or the State Attorney General for complaints. Who knows how many they have ripped off.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I was ripped off too

AUTHOR: ebeighe - (United States of America)

by ringtunecloud.com (short code 63137) for $14.99. according to tos on their website, the company name is Lexacom Network, LLC.
I never authorized any such charges.
I called my carrier and they said they will reverse the charge, so i am not out any money but this kind of thing has to stop.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC