Complaint Review: Send Out Cards

• Submitted: Tue, January 12, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010

• Reported By: Scott — long beach Mississippi U.S.A.
Send Out Cards

Send Out Cards Be Careful Of Card Sharks Internet

*Author of original report: Full refund issued

Be Careful Of These Card Sharks!

I signed up with Send Out Cards for both the business opportunity as well as the convenience of having an easy way to stay in touch with the people in my life.

My first experience with this service turned out to be TERRIBLE!!!

I customized a card on their site and uploaded my Christmas mailing list. I then hit SEND!

I started getting calls within a week from people on my list wanting to know why they had received a blank card, while others said they had received two cards, one blank one and one customized one. How embarrassing!

I contacted the company to get a refund of the $400 fee I paid because I would never trust their service again. I got no response, so here I am....WARNING OTHERS to beware! Do not spend your hard earned money with this company.

If their service is like this, how good could the business opportunity be? I am in the process now of filing a complaint with my State Attorney General's office.

If anyone else has had problems with this company, I'd suggest checking with your State Attorney General's office to find out what you can do. Mine told me to send a certified letter requesting a refund and that once I had proof of sending the letter that I could file a complaint and that they would initiate an investigation.

In today's economy I find it sad that their are companies out there that are like this.

So, once again.....BUYER BEWARE of SEND OUT CARDS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Send-Out-Cards/internet/Send-Out-Cards-Be-Careful-Of-Card-Sharks-Internet-553403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Send Out Cards

Full refund issued

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

The company issued a full refund to me. I feel that they were fair and acted promptly. There was a communication mishap. After contacting them again, they resolved the matter. I'm satisfied with the outcome.