Complaint Review: Send2Fax

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: Matt — mobile Alabama U.S.A.
Send2Fax

Send2Fax J2Global Stay away...Do NOT give them a cc number! Internet

Do not do business with these people under any circumstances. 7 fraudulent charges to my cc and after 3 and 1/2 hours on the phone with several people in India, I fanally called the sales line to get an american who told me he would submit it and that if they decided to refund any of the fraudulent charges, they would only refund 4 of them. You can call in as many times as you like to cancel the service, but they will continue to charge you. My experience with this company has been a nightmare. The only way I caught it was when I noticed the charges to my account. Other than that I have never heard of them, and to top it off, each forienger I talked to insisted on getting my cc number to "look it up." Now I have to get a new card because I have no idea what the 4 people from India will do with my old number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Send2Fax/internet/Send2Fax-J2Global-Stay-awayDo-NOT-give-them-a-cc-number-Internet-802430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Send2Fax