Complaint Review: Senior Living LLC

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Jon — Garden Grove California United States of America
Senior Living LLC
737 NW Adams Street McMinnville, Oregon 97128 Internet, California United States of America

Senior Living LLC Keith Monen Senior Living is a SCAM! Internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: Senior Living LLC is not Owned by Keith Monen

*Author of original report: Keith Monen Senior Living LLC and other scams

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Senior-Living-LLC/Internet-California-/Senior-Living-LLC-Keith-Monen-Senior-Living-is-a-SCAM-Internet-California-938619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Senior Living LLC

Senior Living LLC is not Owned by Keith Monen

AUTHOR: Roy Franklin - ()

Senior Living LLC. has recently been bought out and the business is under new management. Our publication allows private senior living facilities a great value by advertising their facilities in our magazine(s) at a more than reasonable cost. In addition we offer sales people and appointment setters a great place to work.

This report by Jon — Garden Grove California is not true. Jon sold a client for our publication. We have our salepeople take 8-10 pictures of the Senior Home. The pictures are uploaded to our site. This is a MAIN part of the salepersons job. Jon never up loaded any pictures for this client. We refunded the clients money. We can not take a clients money with out having any pictures for the clients ad.

The new owner has gone to great lengths to straighten out any wrinkles in the system and now has the pay plan where all salespeople get paid with in a couple of days of submitting their clients payment information, pictures, via direct deposit.There are no cost to join our business and there is no reason anyone should be out of money. When a salesperson makes a sale to a client in our publication they will get paid in a timely manner. Also our training staff are second to none, yes you will be in business for your self but not by your self. We have training videos in our back office as well as weekly training webinars. We also have contest with cash and prizes for incentives. Our main goal is to help the private senior living facilities advertise their homes at the most reasonable cost in the market.

It is our goal to make Senior Living LLC one of the best opportunity for sales people as well as the best investment that a private senior living facility could make on their business with the best value for their money.

Keith Monen Senior Living LLC and other scams

AUTHOR: Jon - (United States of America)

Avoid this company! Me and my friend worked for Senior Living and we ended up losing a lot of money. She had to front a couple thousand dollars for SL's books and other expenses and she never got reimbursed back. I was screwed because I took a job delivering his books all over my county. After I sent him the information he requested, I never heard back from him. I text, called, and e-mailed the jerk for the $250 he owes me but I never heard back. My job was only a temporary delivery job but my friend had a higher position. She says she ended losing a couple grand for this stupid company. Same thing, once he gets what he wants, he has no intention of paying you back. Beware, do not do business with Senior Living. This guy is just a con artist. Seriously? For $250? A lot of people would just let this kind of crap go but I'm filing a small claims suit on this crook.

After reading other online reports, this guy is now running another scam, apparently renting out hookers in limousines. The website is limolapdances.com and it looks like he's running it out of Oregon since it's a 503 number. But he could be running it in other states too as he did with Senior Living. Just google his name and you will see all of his nasty deeds. My point though is to stay away from limolapdances and any "fake" company he manages and never work or do business with this detriment to society!

The picture at the top of this report is Keith Monen. The way this page is layed out looks like it could be me so I just wanted to clear that up. The other one is one of the boxes of books I delivered to the senior centers that he never paid me back for.