Complaint Review: Senior Loan Rep Scott Richard - America Online

, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-8111041
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Senior Loan Rep Scott Richard Of America Online Approval Collatoral loan scam New York New York

I was contacted by telephone by a loan rep named scott richard who stated that he was calling from america online approval regarding my loan application. He stated that I was approved in the amount of 5000.00. I gave him a call back and he gave me all the info i needed to get my loan started. He stated that i needed to send in a copy of my license, a utility bill, pay stub, voided check, and bank statement.

He then proceeded to tell me that the loan can be funded within 24-48 hours but i needed to send in 711.90 as collateral. He stated that once the company recieved my collateral payment the money would be funded then i would not have a payment for 7 months. then after the 7 months i would begin making my payments in the amount of 101.00 for a term of 5 years at 7%. When i got the loan docs it did not seem right so i started to do my own investigation.

I called the bank that the docs said would be funding me and they had no info on my loan request. I then googled the address on the loan docs and it came up to be a grocerey store. I am so glad that I did not send the money I was suppose to send it on the 15th of this month. I have contacted the local police and the FBI to see if there is anything I can do to help solve this crime so that no one will be come a victim. I was lucky to have found out before becoming a victim.

Kami
Ft. Huachuca, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2008 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Senior-Loan-Rep-Scott-Richard-America-Online/New-York/Senior-Loan-Rep-Scott-Richard-Of-America-Online-Approval-Collatoral-loan-scam-New-York-New-361246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Senior Loan Rep Scott Richard - America Online