Complaint Review: Senior People Meet

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Barbie Hazen — Gloucester Massachusetts United States of America
Senior People Meet

Senior People Meet Last week I mistakenly joined Senior People Meet. I put in my information and clicked submit by error. I did look at the site briefly, but they allow you to do that free anyway. I canceled my account Internet

Hello, I am filing a complaint on Senior People Meet on line dating site.  I filled out the information, but clicked on submit by error.  I did look at the site, as one is able to do that free anyway.  I read bad reviews on it and canceled my Membership of which I really don't want anyway.  Yes, my mistake for clicking submit...but I canceled a couple of hours after signing up.  I have e mailed them concerning this matter repeatedly, to no avail. I have requested a credit to my credit card in the amount of $81.93, as I am not using the membership.  I had no business being on the site anyway, being that I am a rape victim and should never ever be on an on line dating site.  Again, my mistake for peeking because of curiosity.  I would like this matter resolved and was hoping that you could/would help me on this one.  I would really appreciate it!  Thank you in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Senior-People-Meet/internet/Senior-People-Meet-Last-week-I-mistakenly-joined-Senior-People-Meet-I-put-in-my-informat-993722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Senior People Meet