Complaint Review: Senior Placement Services Inc

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Karma — Poquott New York
Senior Placement Services Inc
1130 Broadway, suite 230 North Massapequa,NY 11758 , Select State/Province USA

Senior Placement Services Inc Virginia Belling Virginia Belling runs a company that isolates your elderly loved one, and leaves them with unlicensed and unqualified "care-givers". She brainwashes them, takes advantage of them, and in my case, all of my mother's jewelry (which was substantial), has all gone missing. One of my mom's cars was taken as well. The person Virginia left with my mother was unqualified, unlicensed, and took jewelry, cars, cash and helped themselves to whatever they wanted. As she was court appointed, she had the backing of the court, and therefore was extremely bold in her indoctrination and poisoning my mother's mind against me and her grandchildren, who she has not been allowed to see in almost FIVE years. Do NOT hire this woman or her company!!! She will ruin what's left of your loved one's life, and destroy your relationship with them. Guardianship and Court appointees are all FRAUDS!!. They are despicable people who have ONE agenda, to STEAL everything!! Massapequa New York

Virginia Belling, who is the owner of Senior Placement Services, was appointed to be the Geriatric Case manager during my Guardianship case with my Mom, who has Dementia and Alzheimer's. The woman she allowed to remain with my mother for over THREE years had NO qualifications to care for someone in my mother's condition. In fact, she was an illegal alien, who didn't even posses a valid driver's license!! She allowed her to drive my mother's vehicles with my Mom INSIDE the car, and for her own personal use. Virginia, along with this "aide", conspired to poison my mother against her family, for sole purpose of stealing from her substantial estate, which they did. They helped themselves to cash, cars, jewelry etc...virginia was witnessed "coaching" my Mother in open court by multiple people, including myself. My own private investigator concluded that my Mom's house was being used as a "drug Den", with Men coming and going in and out of my mother's home at all hours of the day and night. I SHUTTER to think what they did this poor woman. I have no doubt that she was drugged and locked in her bedroom. All under the direction and supervision of Virginia Belling of Senior placement services. I have video and picture evidence of what I'm stating, and it is all TRUE....!! There is little to no jewelry left (my mother had ALOT, as my father was  very successful), and God only knows what else is missing beside cars, jewelry and cash. Please Do NOT allow this woman or her company NEAR your family!!! She will destroy the last remaining day's of your loved one's life, as well as your entire family!!

Because she is part of an on-going Guardianship case, she feels she is "protected" by the court system, which is just as CORRUPT as she is. I have it on good authority that she was brain-washing my mother against me from DAY ONE, which is very easy to do when someone has Alzheimer's, because paranoia is part of the disease, which of course the is fully aware of and takes advantage of that fact for her own personal gain. I have NO intention of letting her get away with this, and what she has done to my mother, me and her Grandchildren, who she has not been allowed to see in almost FIVE years!! Please, DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY!!! I am pursuing the matter of course, but if writing this report spares even ONE family, then is was worth writing.

Poquott, NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Senior-Placement-Services-Inc/Select-StateProvince/Senior-Placement-Services-Inc-Virginia-Belling-Virginia-Belling-runs-a-company-that-isola-1087154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Senior Placement Services Inc