Complaint Review: Senior Soulmates

• Reported By: Tommy — Boynton Beach Florida
Senior Soulmates
Internet USA

Senior Soulmates seniorsoulmates.com TOTAL DATING SCAM!!!!! Internet

I initially signed up with this site as a free member. Unlike some of the legitimate dating sites that allow you to read your emails with a free membership, this rip off site will not allow you to read emails until you sign up as a paid member. Within a couple of weeks they inormed me that I had almost 30 "emails" from members. I decided to sign up to read the emails. An "email" to me is a personal message authored by the sender. After I paid and opened my"emails", I found that all of them were just messages from Senior Soulmates suggesting that I might want to contact these ladies.

When I asked the company immediately for a refund, I INSTANTLY got a canned reply stating that when I paid for the membership, I agreed to the terms of their rip off. The spee in which I received their form letter suggests that they must continually receive such complaints

My next complaint will be to the FBI internet fraud unit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Senior-Soulmates/internet/Senior-Soulmates-seniorsoulmatescom-TOTAL-DATING-SCAM-Internet-1169039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Senior Soulmates