Complaint Review: SeniorMeetPeople

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Gloucester Massachusetts United States of America
SeniorMeetPeople
419 Heights at Cape Ann Gloucester, Massachusetts United States of America

SeniorMeetPeople Rip Off membership...This company has a trial...but you have to fill out an application and put in all of your info, including cr. card. I scanned the profiles (dating) and tried to cancel Gloucester, Massachusetts

I just wanted a trial review of SeniorMeetPeople, but I had to fill out information on myself, including my Credit Card information.
Stupid me..did that.  I scanned the Dating profiles and decided this wasn't for me.  An hour or two later, I decided to contact the Senior Meet People company, to no avail.  The phone number given, does not give you to a person..e mail is useless.  I asked for a refund of the approximate amount charged to my Credit Card, being about $80.00.
My e mails were not acknowledged, nor did I receive my credit.  This is a rip off site for sure.  I do not recommend anybody to join this.  Aside from the fact that it is not a good dating site at all!!  These people running this dating site do not have any manners, nor consideration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SeniorMeetPeople/Gloucester-Massachusetts-01930/SeniorMeetPeople-Rip-Off-membershipThis-company-has-a-trialbut-you-have-to-fill-out-1012584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SeniorMeetPeople