Complaint Review: Senora C

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Casprfounder — Durham North Carolina United States of America
Senora C
505 Highway 150 Internet United States of America

Senora C unsure this is the only name I can see They used my name and my Picture WITHOUT my consent or my permission, they have ridiculed me and shamed my name Internet

*General Comment: FURTHERMORE...

*General Comment: An Introduction To The Situation

I dont NOT understand how people can read the CRAP they are shoveling..I have done NOTHING wrong other than to defend a friend...If you can stomach reading garbage and the CRAP they are throwing around then read it ...the used my Name and my Picture WITHOUT my permission, and proceeded to drag me through the mud calling me a nut job among other names, I personally dont care what people say about me ...I WILL NOT TOLERATE people using my name and or Picture WITHOUT my permission....I am asking that they REMOVE my my name and my picture from ANY AND ALL current and future correspondence if they do not I have other recourse but to file a lawsuit for defamation of Character.....

CASPR founder Wanda

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Senora-C/internet/Senora-C-unsure-this-is-the-only-name-I-can-see-They-used-my-name-and-my-Picture-WITHOUT-m-1010467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Senora C

#1 General Comment

FURTHERMORE...

AUTHOR: bz007 - (United States of America)

If you are going to post crap on your facebook page like:

"Caspr Founder Wanda
Yesterday Until I find the B******* who are smearing my name and put them to rest.... my page and profile will be set to private and for friends only...sorry everyone ...you can thank the little pricks who have nothing better to do but sit behind a computer screen and hack peoples lives because they dont have THE BALLS to stand up to you in public....se lavie ...A*******"

don't get upset when people call your bluff.  Riddling your posts with words like "b*******" "p*****" "A*******" and "semen" do not make you appear professional or tolerable.

By saying "put them to rest" did you mean MURDER?  If you are implying that you would kill people over an internet discussion, even one you are blatantly "losing" does not make you look like anything that should be trusted around vulnerable people like the young or aged or otherwise defenseless.  Please be careful with the angry criminal hurtful tone.

By "se lavie" I think you mean "C'est la vie."  But then again I don't think that they teach French in the basic "Hooked on Phonics" program, so we'll let you slide on this one.

You paranormal investigators crack me up.

I noticed that you called your TAPS wannabe group "CASPR" too, just like Central Arkansas Spirit and Paranormal Research!  How original!

This is not "smearing" your name.  This is quoting your statements, discussing your intent, and laughing at how you have made yourself look.  In public.  On a website that does not delete anything.  Ever.  Lol.

Welcome to the game.  Have a nice day!  :)

#2 General Comment

An Introduction To The Situation

AUTHOR: bz007 - (United States of America)

Wanda,

Your name was brought up because you offered to "kick ass" for Melissa when (a) it wasn't your fight and (b) you don't know anything about the people Missy keeps naming. You got pulled deeper into this when your first post on ripoff report contained legal threats and all sorts of judgement on the other involved characters.

Now for the fun part: you must have missed the disclaimers on this site. NOTHING ever gets deleted here. All you can do is post your thoughts on the current matter (or not) and deal with what remains here. If you want to pursue a lawsuit because someone posted a photo of you that YOU posted to a quite public website after the confusion that you created when you posted a sick friend's photo as your own profile photo on your Facebook account, go ahead. But I doubt that a paranormal investigator's copyright infringement lawsuit in a case like this will take much precedence over real life problems of working people.

Do your best to make yourself look good here. Again, NOTHING gets deleted. Watch what you post (and threaten). There are a lot of people looking for stuff to troll people with here. You might have gotten their attention already.