Complaint Review: Sensa /Inteligent Beauty

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Carolyn — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Sensa /Inteligent Beauty

Sensa /Inteligent Beauty Intelligent Beauty Turned me into collections after receiving FREE 2 Month Trial , Internet

Right before Christmas 2012 I saw an ad for a Free 2 month trial of Sensa, it said just pay shipping and handling which I did, I had been wanting to try it. So to see a Free Trial I thought that was great.

I recevied the Free trial shortly after. So much was going on because of the Holidays I sat it up in the cabinet. Today January 15, 2013 a collection agency called and said I had bee turned into collection, I asked for what she said Sensa. I had no clue what she was talking about, I told her I still have my Free trial. She said sorry it wasn't Free and I now need to pay her for it. I told her I still have it unused, she said thats to bad now you owe.

I ask so Free is not Free she said NO!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensa-Inteligent-Beauty/internet/Sensa-Inteligent-Beauty-Intelligent-Beauty-Turned-me-into-collections-after-receiving-FRE-997399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa /Inteligent Beauty