Complaint Review: Sensa Products, LLC

• Updated: Sun, October 14, 2012

• Reported By: SteamedInAZ — Maricopa Arizona United States of America
Sensa Products, LLC

Sensa Products, LLC trysensa Free Trial IS NOT FREE It's a ripoff! Internet

I made the mistake of ordering a so-called free 30-day trial of Sensa at their website, www.trysensa.com, thinking that it was actually free for the first month. When I checked out, the amount to be charged to my card for shipping/handling was $4.95. I received the product very quickly but imagine my surprise when I checked my credit card balance and saw a charge for $89..95 instead of $4.95.

This was only 5 days after I placed my order. I hadn't even gotten the opportunity to see if the product worked before I was billed for an entire month. My "free trial" wasn't free at all. At this point I don't care if it works or not, I won't do business with companies who are this deceptive and I don't recommend anyone else do business with them either. I immediately cancelled the account and i am disputing the charge on my credit card. Be forewarned, the free trial is not free at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2012 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensa-Products-LLC/internet/Sensa-Products-LLC-trysensa-Free-Trial-IS-NOT-FREE-Its-a-ripoff-Internet-955006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa Products, LLC