publicly

Complaint Review: Sensa weight loss system

• Submitted: Tue, June 28, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: jodiwoodrow — hawaiian gardens California United States of America
Sensa weight loss system
28516 Livingston Ave. Valencia California 91355 1590-D Rosecrans ave. Manhattan Beach, California United States of America

Sensa weight loss system Intelligent beauty, Sensa Products llc #255 Charged 98.00 for "free sample" 32 days after receipt and then would not refund money because it was more than 30 days. Manhattan Beach, California

Saw a commercial for a "free sample" of Sensa on tv so I went to the web site, being very careful to real all the fine print, when the only charge was 4.95 for shipping I ordered it.  While waiting for it to arrive A friend told me about another weight loss plan so I began using it.  When Sensa arrived I did not even open the box, I set it aside incase the other plan I was using did not work.

In the mean time I received e-mails from sensa, not one said anything about charging me in 32 days or that I needed to cancel anything in 30 days.  When I received another box from sensa (which I did not open) and then checked my credit card bill, I noticed that they had charged me 98.00.  I called sensa and they said they would refund my latest charge.  I then called my credit card company to report the fraud and make sure the charges where reversed,and they said that they had also charged my credit card another 98.00 the previous day.

I called back sensa and they said they would not refund the other charge and that they (Dshon was his name)would not let me speak to a supervisor.

I returned both boxes to sender and am waiting for the fraud department of my credit card company to dispute this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensa-weight-loss-system/1590-D-Rosecrans-ave-Manhattan-Beach-California-90266/Sensa-weight-loss-system-Intelligent-beauty-Sensa-Products-llc-255-Charged-9800-for-fr-746486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa weight loss system