Complaint Review: Sensa

• Reported By: Pattonator — Wilmington Delaware
Sensa
2301 Rosecrans Ave #4100 El Segundo, California USA

Sensa Charging for a free trial El Segundo California

I ordered a 30-day Free Trial.  They sent me a 60-Day supply saying that if after 30days I'm not satisfied I can cancel free of charge otherwise they would charge me $89.95 each month.

Within days of getting my free trial I cancelled because I didn't want any obligation to buy anything.  When I cancelled I was not informed that I needed to return the inital product which was sent to me.

I was then charged $89.95 for the product sent out as my "free" trial.  They will only issue a refund if I return all the containers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensa/El-Segundo-California-90245/Sensa-Charging-for-a-free-trial-El-Segundo-California-1062200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa