Complaint Review: Sensa

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Deb — Womelsdorf Pennsylvania United States of America
Sensa
Internet, California United States of America

Sensa I was sent an email by this company & offered a free sample just pay shipping it said. Money back if not satisfied. It did not work & I am greatly disatisfied & they had the gall to charge my credit c Internet, California

I tried this product because it was offered with a guarentee of your money back if it didn't work. The product didn't work & I am very disatisfied. Then they had the gall to charge my credit card $89.95. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensa/Internet-California-/Sensa-I-was-sent-an-email-by-this-company-offered-a-free-sample-just-pay-shipping-it-sa-974210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa