Complaint Review: Sensa

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Vivian Winn — Chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
Sensa
304 Nelson Road Internet, Tennessee United States of America

Sensa Made my stomach hurt and I did not lose a pound, we took it for about 3 - 4 months. My husband lost about 5 pounds and we ate the same food. Internet, Tennessee

My husband and I both used the product and he lost about 5 pounds, I did not lose a pound.

To start with we were both very good about sprinkling everything we ate but when we didn't lose it became a chore so we quit.  We both ate the same foods, cooked the same way.  I had stomach cramps and hurting so bad I finally went to the doctor and he gave me some medication.  He said it could have caused the problem.  This stuff is expensive and I still have some in the closet,  Help stop this kind of rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensa/Internet-Tennessee-37421/Sensa-Made-my-stomach-hurt-and-I-did-not-lose-a-pound-we-took-it-for-about-3-4-months-967475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa