Complaint Review: Sensa

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Cindy B — Port Orange Florida United States of America
Sensa

Sensa Not only is it fraudulent the way they word their "free" offer-it is not free unless you return it within 30 days your "free" offer will cost you 89.95 charged to a credit card they demand when you as Internet

*Consumer Comment: Read everything in terms of service

Please do not order Sensa . It is not "free" unless you return it within 30 days---- which makes no sense, how can you even know if it works before then? They really don't have this oral statement on their many many commercials.
They don't tell you when you order the "free" supply that return within 30 days is the condition of getting "free". They also don' t tell you that you will automatically be charged 89.95 to your credit card if you don't return it. Oh by the way you can't get the "free" sample without giving them a credit card. Then if you don't return the "free" supply within 30 days your credit card is charged 89.95. And they automatically order you more .... ..They also didn't tell me in my "free" offer was a "free" subscription to Fitness magazine. Check the complaints about this magazine and its publisher. I got my first issue four months after the sensa order.  It is a 2 yr subscription to a magazine I would never buy.  I called to cancel and was told it is free. I said now nothing is free I paid 89.95 for the sensa and I am sure this is in the cost somewhere, I was directed to call MSC magazine service center.             Now do  you really think that magazine company give away two years worth of magazines for "free"? Well I don't so I am taken advantage of again by the sensa company.  It is amazing to me that all you hear is Free Free... and the other info is buried. Please read the complaints on line about the side effects as well. There are many. I was one of the early orders , I looked when I started having intestinal issues and when I got charged and saw how many complaints. If they are shut down it won't matter they would have already sucked so much money out of so many people that needed help .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensa/internet/Sensa-Not-only-is-it-fraudulent-the-way-they-word-their-free-offer-it-is-not-free-unles-943087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa

Read everything in terms of service

AUTHOR: ZeroTolerance - (United States of America)

For the most part I usually agree with reports on here and I agree with the complaint about Sensa.  However as I was getting ready to buy it myself I came here FIRST and checked them out.  When I saw the complaints I went back to the site and decided to read everything and this is what I found.  Sorry folks, they do give notice up front before you order.  This is from their site.  I won't be ordering, but I did my due diligence and read everything.

"Terms of Offer

You have a full 30 days to try your SENSA 2-Month Starter Kit. If you enjoy SENSA, do nothing and you will be billed for the 2-Month Starter Kit one low payment of $89.95 at the end of the free trial on 10/24/2012. That's a 35% SAVINGS off the retail price! If you decide to keep your 2-Month Starter Kit, you will be automatically enrolled in our SENSA AutoShip Delivery Service. As part of the SENSA AutoShip Delivery Service, you will receive a fresh 2-month supply of SENSA every 60 days at the low price of only $89.95 so you never run out. You will be charged this price every 60 days, billed to your credit card, plus $0.00 shipping and handling.

If for any reason during the 30-day trial period you are dissatisfied with your SENSA product, simply log in to your account at mysensa.com or call Customer Care at (866) 514-2554 to cancel. You will need to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return all open and unopened product. Any free gift is yours to keep.

AL, CA, FL, MI, MN, MO and NJ residents will be charged sales tax at time of purchase. Customer is responsible for return postage.

Questions? Contact a SENSA Customer Care Representative toll-free at (866) 514-2554.

Return/Refund Policy: AL, CA, MI, MN, MO and NJ orders are subject to applicable sales tax. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the 30 Day-trial period are final.

Please note that we cannot process packages marked "Return to Sender". Returned packages require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ensure accurate processing. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling Sensa Customer Care at (866) 514-2554."