Complaint Review: Sensa

• Reported By: consumer68 — Ocoee Florida United States of America
Sensa
manhattan beach, California United States of America

Sensa FREE Trial manhattan beach, California

I clicked a link to a "FREE 60 day trial" of Sensa. The sign up process leads you to believe you will only be charged one time fee for shipping and handling. It even gives you the option of signing up for auto-shipping future orders.

After 4 weeks I noticed that I had been charged $84.95 by Sensa. They said I agreed to the charge somewhere in the small print. When I went to the website to cancel, I also saw I was enrolled in the auto-ship program even though I had opted-out. I feel like I fell for the old "shell game" scam. Buyer beware, they will take your money half way through the "free" trial.

Rob

Ocoee, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensa/manhattan-beach-California-90245-4967/Sensa-FREE-Trial-manhattan-beach-California-973350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa