Complaint Review: Sensa/RGS Financial of Richardson, TX

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: BarbVegas — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Sensa/RGS Financial of Richardson, TX
P.O.Box 852039 Richardson, Texas United States of America

Sensa/RGS Financial of Richardson, TX Collection Agency for Product I didn't request or receive Richardson, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Response from RGS Financial

Today I received a letter/delinquency notice from RGS Financial in Richardson, TX for Sensa Products (I didn't receive) Account No #40968917 in the amount of $89.95.  I used a debit card to purchase the free three (3) month trial product for $4.95 shipping costs only.  I received several emails regarding ordering more product but declined ordering since I did feel the product was doing what I expected.

And after several months, I now receive this delinquency notice from RGS Financial asking for or rather demanding payment for 'this serious matter which requires your attention'.  I will not be bullied into paying for products that I have not received nor wanted to receive by any company or individual.

I want to know what I can do to stop any negative information to go against my financial background because of these two companies belief that I owe money to them for a product that I never received or requested to receive.  Please help me in taking care of this situation immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SensaRGS-Financial-of-Richardson-TX/Richardson-Texas-75085-2039/SensaRGS-Financial-of-Richardson-TX-Collection-Agency-for-Product-I-didnt-request-or-r-998912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensa/RGS Financial of Richardson, TX

Response from RGS Financial

AUTHOR: Cpruitt - (USA)

My name is Chris Pruitt. I am a Vice President at RGS Financial. Based on the details of your complaint, it sounds as though you have a valid dispute. W've taken steps to help you resolve this.

This is not the best forum to discuss the details of your account. You can email me cpruitt@rgsfinancial.com, and I'll let you know what we've done. If you prefer, you can call 877-457-8500 and I can discuss it with you over the phone.

critic