Complaint Review: Sensible Home Warranty

• Submitted: Mon, September 27, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, September 27, 2010

• Reported By: Penny — Apache Junction Arizona U.S.A.
Sensible Home Warranty
1344 Disc Drive Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Sensible Home Warranty Does not honor warranty contract Sparks, Nevada

I contacted Sensible in regards to my A/C unit the 30th of August. there contractor came out and did not even know what he was doing. So I called and report this man with Sensible. I got  a call back from Simon he told me to get my own service man and see what needs to be done then send them the repair order and they would reimburse me.
 I did that the whole unit needed to be replaced. Si I had it done, sent the repair bill to Sensible they told me there was a cap and it caps out at $1500.00 so be it.
Then I got calls from them saying they wanted all the bills of the work I had done to the unit to make sure it was in working order. I did that, they told me was not enough. I had the unit checked out by a service company in July that said the freon was good and the unit was running properly.
Now Sensible is telling me that I did not maintain this unit. They are not even looking at the service done 1 month prior to it going out. Now they refuse to pay anything.
Do you wonder why they want you to pay for 2 years up front because they will not pay your claim.
Beware of this because they do not honor there Contract they are looking for loop holes to get out of paying the claim.
Stay Away..Steals your money then sends out non competent contractors. The man didn't even know how to set up the gauges to check the Freon Levels.
Big Rip Offs. BEware!!! Beware..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2010 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/Sparks-Nevada-89436/Sensible-Home-Warranty-Does-not-honor-warranty-contract-Sparks-Nevada-644940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensible Home Warranty