Complaint Review: Sensible Home Warranty

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Van Nuys California USA
Sensible Home Warranty
1344 Disc Dr, PMB 221 Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Sensible Home Warranty SHW, Sensible Home Warranty LLC, Mr. Harrison Gindi, Mr. Jared M. Bodner, Mr. Elliot Dabah Sensible Home Warranty has been irresponsible, unresponsive, unreliable and deceptive Sparks, Nevada

BEWARE OF SENSIBLE HOME WARRANTY!

The representative at Sensible Home Warranty have lied to me, dropped my calls and blatantly hindered
my attempts to get questions answered concerning delayed service and unpaid bills. In my experience, they have employed deceit and stall tactics in an attempt to frustrate customers and vendors.

Sensible Home Warranty (SHW) has been unable PROVIDED SERVICE on a service call made 2 weeks ago, and I live in Los Angeles!  After 12 calls they still can't explain why except to repeat, "Vendor relations is
coordinating it", but can't say what that means!

SENSIBLE HOME WARRANTY IS NOT PAYING VENDORS. I contacted 3 service providers who did multiple jobs
for SHW and all 3 told me that they had not been able to collect from Sensible Home Warranty. SOME INVOICES WERE 18 MONTHS OLD! Sensible never returned their calls or emails. [continued below]....
.....

Sensibles Account Payable department has been unresponsive to vendors and has NEVER returned my
calls, voicemails or emails.

Sensible owes me money for a bill I paid out of my own pocket.

For the past 2 months I made over 22 phone calls, plus voice mails and emails, trying to straighten-out service request and payments, but all to no avail. Sensible says they will do something, but they don't.

I dont believe SHW can give me the service promised so I'm attempting to cancel my 3 policies with them and get reimbursed.

I've sent emails to cancel my 3 policies with SHW and they haven't replied.

Today I called to cancel my policies.  After their representatives dropped me twice, it took 4 attempts to get through. I tried to get a supervisor or their voicemail, but as usual there were none available.  When I asked for manager voicemail, they said they didn't have it or it was not turned on! When I asked for a mailing address to send a certified cancellation letter, they didn't want to give me a mailing address.

I've spent hours on these problems, but can't straighten out this crooked company! I want out!

Finally, Ive contact the Nevada Better Business Bureau (http://reno.bbb.org/) in an effort to resolve these problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/Sparks-Nevada-89436/Sensible-Home-Warranty-SHW-Sensible-Home-Warranty-LLC-Mr-Harrison-Gindi-Mr-Jared-M-B-1018713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensible Home Warranty