lighting

• Reported By: NE Ohio Electrician — United States of America
Sensible Home Warranty

Sensible Home Warranty Collecting , Internet

*Consumer Comment: experiences with sensible

I am a contractor who was requested by Sensible Home Warranty to provide a service to one of their insured.  I was given a work order number and then an authorization number.  This was all done on June 1, 2012.

Over the almost last 8 months I have been trying to collect $52.50.  I have sent numerous emails, invoices and statements.  I have called some many times that I can't remember all the people that I have called.  I have received many promises.

Today, January 23, 2013,  I was relentless and kept calling with the intention of tying up their lines in all departments until I spoke with some one of authority.  After 2 hours, I finally got thru.  I was given a commitment that I would receive a check in five days.  I insisted on receiving the confirmation of the phone call in an email.  I received an email.

I want to share with all those who have a collection problem with Sensible Home Warranty the contact and maybe it will be of help to them.

Jared M Bodnar

89436
Toll Free: 866-959-2212 Ext. 201
Fax: 877-959-2202
Jared@sensiblehomewarranty.com

Good luck to all.  I will no longer provide work to warranty companies without cleared funds  in the form of a prey-payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/internet/Sensible-Home-Warranty-Collecting-Internet-1002090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensible Home Warranty

experiences with sensible

AUTHOR: Tod - (USA)

I had a contract with them.  They did send out a qualified repairman to fix my a/c heater.  Although they have contact located in Sparks nevada I was sold the policy by a person in New York.  I have since not renewed my warranty with them but they have decent ratings on several consumer sites.