Complaint Review: Sensible Home Warranty

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: HGS — Syosset New York United States of America
Sensible Home Warranty

Sensible Home Warranty Home Warranty Company Doesn't Honor Their Contract Internet

*Author of original report: Sensible Home Warranty Still No Reimbursement

I started doing business with these people 3 years ago and it's been a nightmare.  You call them to report a problem, they take your information and then tell you that you'll hear from a contractor within 24-48 hrs.  No one calls.  You call them back to get the status, you get apology after apology of how sorry they are, they will contact the vendor relations department and again it will be 24-48 hrs and you'll hear from a contractor.  No one calls.

After 3 or 4 go arounds with this they tell you... you know... you could get your own contractor and we'll reimburse you for an approved repair... I get my own contractor, I get the repair cost approved by them, submit an invoice and am told it will take 6-8 weeks for a reimbursement.  While this is unacceptable I'm told ... there's nothing we can do - that is their policy and so I wait.... and wait... and wait.... It's 3 months and I still don't have my reimbursement.  I was told my checks would be in the mail on Dec 31st 2012.  It's now January 9th 2013... no checks and no response from them despite several emails.

Calling their customer service results in a run around and you can not speak to anyone of authority. Everyone apologizes and tells me they'll take care of it... but noting happens.

Avoid, avoid and..... avoid this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/internet/Sensible-Home-Warranty-Home-Warranty-Company-Doesnt-Honor-Their-Contract-Internet-993951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensible Home Warranty

Sensible Home Warranty Still No Reimbursement

AUTHOR: HGS - (United States of America)

After being told IN WRITING via email, my reimbursement would be sent on Dec 31,2012, then being told in Mid January 2013 that I would recieve a payment by that friday, it is now February 9,2013 and .... No Check Received.  When I called them the last week in January for status, they even gave me a check # and told me the check was mailed.  It should not take more than 9 days for first class mail to arrive from Sparks Nevada to Long Island, NY.  They are either pathalogical liars or utterly incompetent.