boating

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Alex — Ventnor New Jersey
Sensible Home Warranty

Sensible Home Warranty This is the most terrible company that Ive ever had business experience with. Internet

This is the most terrible company that Ive ever had business experience with.  Honestly, Im very skeptical about any positive review of this company, and I have many reasons for that.  Ive been staying with this company for several years. Things were never smooth, and when I decided to leave Sensible and switch to American Home Shield, the last one increased the fees. At that time, the salesperson from Sensible gave me zillion apologies for poor service and assured me that now everything will be under manager Simons personal control. Therefore, I had to take a chance and stay with Sensible hoping that things will improve. It was a big mistake. However, the service and treatment I am experiencing now is even worse than what it was before. I have two contracts: one of them is in Philadelphia area and another one - in Atlantic City (NJ) area. It means both of my properties are in large urban areas and there should be a lot of subcontractors available for service. However, Sensible always has a problem finding people to service customers, and you end up looking for a right technician yourself. Forget about service within 24 hours (as its written in a contract with Sensible). They will never give you a courtesy of calling back or keeping you posted on the progress of your claim. Who cares about your time you have to find a technician. Through my numerous experiences of looking for people, I can attest that no company in Philadelphia or Atlantic City wants to have business with Sensible, because they dont pay money for provided service in reasonable time. After you found a technician, fixed your problem, paid out of your pocket for repairs, and sent Sensible the receipt, you have to get ready for the second part of business with Sensible All you want now is to get your money back. You can call zillion of times to Sensible (866-959-2212), and every time, a receptionist takes your information and promises to send this information to a dispatcher, billing department, etc.

Obviously, nobody calls you back, so you have to keep calling to find out whats going on with your reimbursement.  Let me give you just an example. I sent a receipt to Sensible at the end of 2012. On January 8, I got a response from Kim Stanz (Account Manager), that the check will be released in a week. After several more phone calls and messages to Kim and Simon, I got a message that my check will be released at the next billing cycle. Isnt that a great explanation!  On April 4, I got a message from Kim: Please allow until tomorrow afternoon to receive your check. Now, at 11 PM on April 10, I still dont have my check. A friend of mine, who lives in Boston, is a new customer of Sensible and has absolutely the same problem with this company. If you are looking for a home protection plan, please, dont consider Sensible, because the way they operate is not SENSIBLE at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/internet/Sensible-Home-Warranty-This-is-the-most-terrible-company-that-Ive-ever-had-business-exper-1042342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensible Home Warranty