Complaint Review: Sensibly Slim

• Reported By: tajtmb — New Jersey
Sensibly Slim
, Utah USA

Sensibly Slim Free Weightloss Pills Utah

I placed an order for the trial of these coffee bean extract pills and paid $4.95 for shipping. I called to make sure there were no hidden charges as I find some of these weight loss trials come with a automatic billing. I called and the lady told me that in order NOT to be billed I had to send the product back UNOPENED. Thank God I did NOT open and try these stupid pills. I told her to cancel me and that I would send the product back. She then said that she would let me keep them for $9.95. Hell no! Then it's not a trial offer. I mean really, I already paid to have them sent to me. I told her to cancel me! Then she says that instead of me shipping them back to her at my own cost that she would let me have them for $5.95 since they are usually $89.95. I told her she could have the stupid pills back and that shipping them back on my dime is so worth it than to have these stupid pills that probably don't even work anyways. The nerve of this company! I am going to warn everyone about the under-handed deception of this company. If you think about purchasing the trial, do NOT! Stay away from these morons. Now I have to see if the other that sold the 2nd half of this dynamic weight loss system operates the same way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensibly-Slim/Utah/Sensibly-Slim-Free-Weightloss-Pills-Utah-1123372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensibly Slim