Complaint Review: Sensibly Slim

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Tracy — Midland Michigan
Sensibly Slim
Internet USA

Sensibly Slim This company sent me Columbian Green Coffee Bean extract, 60 mg., to try for free. Then I received another bottle less than a month later and charged 74.98 wherein there is nothing in the agreement that says I agreed to pay this at any point. Currently holding forever on the phone to speak to someone to have this taken off my credit card. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! IT'S A RIP OFF! Internet

I oredered a free sample from the above company and then less than a month later, was sent another bottle and charged 74.98 for 60 capsules.  There is nothing stated in the agreement that I can find that says I agreed to such a thing.  I'm currently being put on hold for the longest time trying to get someone real-life that I can speak to.   Very frustrated and disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensibly-Slim/internet/Sensibly-Slim-This-company-sent-me-Columbian-Green-Coffee-Bean-extract-60-mg-to-try-fo-1141404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensibly Slim