Complaint Review: Sensual Shea

• Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: sensual — Los Angeles California United States of America
Sensual Shea
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Sensual Shea theifs ,fake online account,never recieved goods after purchase Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: PLEASE

*Consumer Comment: NO...

*Author of original report: Ladybug????

*Consumer Comment: My Experience

*Author of original report: link

*Author of original report: bad buisness

In 2008 I met Curtis Thomas and his wife .they introduced me to an all natural Shea butter which I proceeded to purchase online they guaranteed 5 to 10 business days to deliver. As I was out of state. I never recieved goods and I found out 3 years later that they had filed for bankruptcy and were drug users and after researching realised address on site was not theirs.do not do buisness with them they mis managed and lied about their buisness.watch out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensual-Shea/Los-Angeles-California-90007/Sensual-Shea-theifs-fake-online-accountnever-recieved-goods-after-purchase-Los-Angeles-984729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensual Shea

PLEASE

AUTHOR: sensual - (USA)

Just stop it stop protedting this crook.Any address change or phone number chang should be updated period! my resources qre credible! should i mention how much money he has mishandled or how many thibgs he has stolen to support his meth crack heroin addiction? do your research.From what i hear he goes through buisness like draws .what is black top b.s limo executive protection? that adress search is crazy. sounds like someone who is a liar and user. forget the money ill take the loss.my lesson dont let no base head sell you nothing.

AUTHOR: ladyBug - (United States of America)

Obviously if I'm filing a positive response means that MY EXPERIENCE with sensual Shea has not been bad. Not sure where you got all that information but personally I know that does not describe their characters.!!! There are more mature ways of addressing issues verses putting someones Livelihood out there like this. Sounds like you are the one who needs to do research because you do not know them and their work ethic like that. Oh n you do realise people have the right to change numbers and addresses at their free will so really??? And please believe me when I say that Ive always supported and used their merchandise with no problems!!! Everybody is human don't mix their personal information with business!!! FOR REAL!!!

Ladybug????

AUTHOR: sensual - (USA)

Ladybug I respect your input. Obviously you do not know Curtis and his ways. Do more research you will find our a lot. I speak as someone who once believed in his product. But obviously you have no idea that his butter was not 100% natural and he has asked several people to invest in his so called company and has ran and used drugs ie heroin and crack need I say more. Ok so ask him and his wife how many times he has been in rehab and treatment facilities? I'll wait. And their house is not theirs google the address on website.FORECLOSED now how is a business going succeed if you can't even keep a house? Now a little birdie told me his family was left destitute on the streets due to his crack addiction.bet you didn't know that! As I said watch out,people like them will always find someone to use. His phone isn't working his address is fake this was my last resort so respect that. Senshual s**t I call it. Ask around people will talk trust .watch your back!

My Experience

AUTHOR: ladyBug - (United States of America)

I have been purchasing Shea Butter from Mr Thomas for 5 years and have not had problems with shipping or delivery. Product is outstanding!!! And has helped with my God daughters eczema. I too have eczema and with his hair product has helped my hair grow down to my Back. Please do not drag his company through a bad Reputation. I believe in his product and company!!!
~LadyBuGg!!!

link

bad buisness

AUTHOR: sensual - (USA)

Phone numbers are not valid either.